« A law firm at the service of players and the sports industry »
Regularly described as “Unavoidable” by the specialised sports press, Earvin & Lew is eager to extend its support by providing comprehensive legal and judicial advice in all areas of the law.
- A team of about ten people dedicated to
- Consistently ranked as a “must” among French law firms in sports law
- The activity of sports representatives
- Regular interventions in several university programs: Aix-Marseille University, ESSEC, Grenoble University
- Involvement in federal sports commissions
- Arbitrators at the Chambre Arbitrale du Sport
of experience in the sports sector
Surrounded by a network of specialists to offer a "360°" support
Earvin & Lew, law firm since 2016
The Earvin & Lew story began in 2004 when two complementary lawyers, Didier Domat and Neal Lachmany, met in a renowned international business law firm where they worked for over ten years. Together with their teams, they created the firm in 2016.
Claire VISCONTINI joined the adventure as a partner in 2023, bringing her skills and expertise in personal, estate and criminal law. They have thus founded a firm, competent in both PARIS and VERSAILLES.
The Earvin & Lew team is composed of lawyers from different generations and backgrounds. They aim at providing multidisciplinary legal solutions to meet any individual’s needs or issues.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE